Sunday, January 6, 2013

Intro

I'm a San Francisco Native, born there and raised in the East Bay.  I live in Oregon.

My wife and I agreed to start eating Paleo in August 2011 for a thirty day trial.  We have both seen great results starting theat first two weeks and continuing to do so today!  From that base of Loran Cordain's Paleo Diet, we found Mark Sisson The Primal Blueprint and his website and online community Mark's Daily Apple that have been great help and inspirado to us.  I recommend his daily newsletter.

I will blog daily about my challenges, actions, and progress and add some photos when I think about it.  My overall goal is combat fit at fifty and staying that way until I go home and my body assumes room temperature.  I haven't set concrete objectives, I am still working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment