Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Day - 2

Day - 2
Today I will weigh in, record the data and watch my food intake.  I believe I snacked a whole meal yesterday.  Scrutiny.

Actions

Eating

Breakfast - Intermittent Fast
  • 2 x cup of Nescafe instant coffee with Coconut Cream
  • 1 x cup of Nescafe instant coffee
Lunch - Joe's Special
  • Eggs, Spinach, Grassfed ground beef.
  • 1/2 Orange
Dinner - Italian Goat Sauce
  • Italian Goat Sauce
  • 2 x Carrots
  • 1 x Kombuhca
Snacking - Bourbon
  • 1 finger of Bourbon, shared
Exercise

1 - Mile Walk
  • 8 x Strides
Observations
  1. I should be using my pedometer to measure activity.  That will be an action item for tomorrow. 
  2. I am a little stiff but it's good.  I ran myself over the foam roller a bit.  If you don't have one, get one.  They are exquisitely effective.  Yes it will hurt when you roll your IT Bands, but the aftermath?  Amazing.
  3. Snacking was less.  Bourbon, yes it is a cheat.  I poured one finger in a glass, perhaps an ounce?  We shared it watching a Joe Lamp'l episode where he visits Eliot Coleman at Four Seasons Farm.  Great episode, very inspiring, very relaxing.
Data
Weight = 253 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment