Monday, January 12, 2015

Day - 1

Day - 1

It's the 2015 Primal Blueprint 21-Day Challenge.  No it is not, but it is close.  I say that because I am winging it on my own this time.  My goal is accountability, public notification and measuring the progress.  Come along as I break out of the rut and get on track.

Actions
I just got up, got out and did today.  It felt good!

Eating

Breakfast - Intermittent Fast

2 x cup of Nescafe instant coffee with Coconut Cream

Lunch - Tuna Salad
  • 1/4 bag of broccoli slaw
  • 1 x Can of Tuna in olive oil
  • 1 x Hardboiled egg
  • Dressing - Olive Oil Lemon juice
Dinner - Slow-cooked Italian Meat sauce over steamed broccoli
  • Grassfed ground beef and Italian goat sausage, sun dried tomatoes
  • Steamed broccoli with some butter
Snacking
  • 2 x Pinch of dark chocolate chips
  • 2 x Carrots
  • 2 x pc Chicharon Con Carne
  • 1 x Hardboiled egg
  • 2 x Kombucha
Exercise

1 - Mile Circuit
  • 4 x Strides
  • 2 x Sprints
  • 4 x Squats (Set of 10 reps)
  • 3 x Wall Push-ups (Set of 10 reps)
1/4 Mile walk
1/4 Mile jog

Observations
I ate too much.  Simple.  Look at my snacking, it seems like an additional meal.  I felt hungry and I fed that.  That is something to work on!  Eating when necessary not desired.  Cool, identified something already!  I will do a weigh tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment